Would you pay 20$ to opt out of ads on the new kindle devices ?
New kindle fire
Amazon has just confirmed that there will be a way to disable ads on the new kindle fire product line. It will however cost you 20$ to do so. The reason they did this was the massive negative responses from the community.
In light of this we would like to know if you will opt out or stick with the ads ta save 20$.
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Not sure what Kindle fire is ? This is what Amazon has to say about it :
Perfect portability – thin, light, and durable
- Over 22 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, and popular apps and games such asFacebook, Netflix, Twitter, HBO GO, Pandora, and Angry Birds Space
- Ultra-fast web browsing over built-in Wi-Fi
- Integrated support for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more, as well as Exchange calendar, contacts, and email
- Free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Includes special offers and sponsored screensavers.
- Kindle FreeTime – a personalized tablet experience just for kids. Set daily screen limits, and give access to appropriate content for each child. Free on every Kindle Fire. Coming next month
- Prime Instant Video – unlimited, instant streaming of thousands of popular movies and TV shows
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library – Kindle owners can choose from more than 180,000 books to borrow for free with no due dates, including over 100 current and former New York Times best sellers and all 7 Harry Potterbooks.