How to update your Samsung Galaxy s3 mini to the latest version of Android.
If you want to make sure that you Samsung Galaxy s3 mini is running the latest Android Os firmware version I will show you how to check for the latest update in your phones settings.
Before you start make sure that you phone is connected to Either Wi-Fi or have an active mobile data connection. If you are using mobile data connection take notice that your the bill you get from your data carrier might get very high unless you are on a mobile data plan that can carry this update.
A word of warning before you start :
Even if it is extremely rare sometimes updating a phone can go wrong. If you are unlucky enough to be one of those who loose your pictures or contacts you are going to regret not making a backup before you start.
If you would rather be safe than sorry check out the following tutorials before you start:
This is how you update your Galaxy s3 mini :
- Make sure your phone is connected as described above.
- On the lower right side of your home screen click the icon that reads Apps.
- Find and click the icon that reads Settings.
- Scroll down and hit the About device tab at the bottom of the screen.
- At the top of this display hit the Software update icon.
- Press where it reads Update.
- Your phone will now connect to the Samsung servers and check for available updates to your s3 mini.
- Found something useful why not
If you don’t have the latest available firmware version on your phone all you need to do is follow the on screen instructions. Depending on the size of the update you will soon have the newest and best version of your phone that you can have.
Keeping your smart phone updated is the smartest minutes you can spend on your phone.
Making sure that it is running the latest version will give you the safest and fastest experience that you can get. Among other things that you can expect is that your phone most times can be expected to look and feel like a completely new phone.