Deleting Android apps tutorial made easy for you
Is your Android cell phone getting a little cluttered with apps. Or is your phones memory simply to full to install another one. You are going to have to buy a bigger memory card or simply remove a few apps making room for a few more. To remove an app that you have installed follow one of these easy guides.
A small warning
Before you start removing apps please take note that you should not remove anything you don’t know what is. You can potentially delete important parts of the Android Os. If you are not sure about what you are doing please follow the second tutorial of how to remove an app. ( Delete Android app from Google play store ).
Delete Android app from settings menu :
- Go to your phones setting panel, it can be found in the apps menu or on your home screen.
- Scroll down and press the application manager.
- Press your phones menu button if you want to sort the apps by size so you can find witch ones will save you the most space.
- Press the app you want to uninstall.
- Detailed information about the app you pressed will appear.
- From this menu you can force stop, clear data, clear cache or uninstall the app.
- Press uninstall and confirm your choice on the next screen.
- Enable some sort of data connection on your cell phone, either Wi-Fi,GPRS, LTE.3G or 4g.
- Open play store by pressing the icon named Play store in your cell phones menu.
- Once the play store has finished loading press the menu button on you phone.
- On the pop up that appears press the My Apps.
- From this tab press the app you want to remove.
- A screen containing more information about the app you want to remove will appear.
- Simply press the uninstall button on this screen and your job is done.
How to make a GIF with the Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
This is how you make a GIF or animated screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy S8 ...read more
How to screenshot Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
This is how to do screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Once you know how ...read more
How to screenshot Galaxy J1 J2 J5 and J7
This is how to do screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy J1, J2, J5 and J7. Once you ...read more
how to upload portrait and landscape pictures on instagram
Last week Instagram finally decided to let users post portrait and landscape photos to instagram. ...read more