Deleting Android apps tutorial made easy for you
Is your Android cell phone getting a little cluttered with apps. Or is your phones memory simply to full to install another one. You are going to have to buy a bigger memory card or simply remove a few apps making room for a few more. To remove an app that you have installed follow one of these easy guides.
A small warning
Before you start removing apps please take note that you should not remove anything you don’t know what is. You can potentially delete important parts of the Android Os. If you are not sure about what you are doing please follow the second tutorial of how to remove an app. ( Delete Android app from Google play store ).
Delete Android app from settings menu :
- Go to your phones setting panel, it can be found in the apps menu or on your home screen.
- Scroll down and press the application manager.
- Press your phones menu button if you want to sort the apps by size so you can find witch ones will save you the most space.
- Press the app you want to uninstall.
- Detailed information about the app you pressed will appear.
- From this menu you can force stop, clear data, clear cache or uninstall the app.
- Press uninstall and confirm your choice on the next screen.
- Enable some sort of data connection on your cell phone, either Wi-Fi,GPRS, LTE.3G or 4g.
- Open play store by pressing the icon named Play store in your cell phones menu.
- Once the play store has finished loading press the menu button on you phone.
- On the pop up that appears press the My Apps.
- From this tab press the app you want to remove.
- A screen containing more information about the app you want to remove will appear.
- Simply press the uninstall button on this screen and your job is done.
how to change icons with Zedge
Let me show you how to change icons with the Zedge app on android phones.I ...read more
How to screenshot Galaxy J1 J2 J5 and J7
This is how to do screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy J1, J2, J5 and J7.Once you ...read more
how to unblock a contact on android
The Android operating system for cell phones is very versatile. In some cases the numerous ...read more
Finding your lost Android device
Not everyone is perfect. People sometimes forget to turn off the lights, or forgot to ...read more