This is how you enable and use multiview or split screen on the Galaxy s4.
Smart phones has come a really long way since they saw the light of day. A perfect example is the split screen feature that Samsung has put in their most expensive cell phones. You might have seen this really cool way of splitting your screen two ways since they where all the rage on TVs some years ago.
Who would have thought that your cell phone could do the same thing. If you are interested in checking it out keep reading and I will show you how.
- Pull down your notification panel by dragging your finger downwards from the top of your phones screen.
- Just below the clock at the very top you can see 5 icons. Put your finger on them and push them to the left.
- Once you see an icon named Multi window, press it. It should now indicate that it is active by changing color to a light green.
- Push the notification area back up or press the home button to return to the home screen.
You have now turned on split screen on your galaxy s4. Stay put if you want to know how to use it.
- From your home screen press the gray semi circle on the left side of your screen.
- Pick the first app you want to run simply by pressing it.
- To pick another one locate the one you want from the list. Now press and hold an icon until it detaches from the menu.
- Drag it over to the top or bottom half of the screen and drop it.
- You can change the size of the windows by pressing and holding the gray line that separates the two apps.
- Or if you want you can tapp the gray line to bring up the split screen options. From left to right they are : Switch place, maximize active window and close active window.
- If this was useful why not