Does your Samsung phone keep saying session expired ? How to get rid of that pesky message.
Lately my cell phone has been nagging me with the message ” session expired. After looking around for a solution I finally found out how to get rid of it. If you are tired of expelling that message follow these easy instructions to never see it again.
- Hit the settings tab in your apps library. It can be found on one of the first pages among your Android apps and games.
- Scroll down and press the Samsung account among the listed accounts.
- A new screen will appear with a bit more information on the account.
- To get completely rid of the annoying message in your notification area, press the Cancel sync on the bottom of the screen.
- Restet your phone.
- pull down the notification area and press the message.
- Retype your password and hit done.
- Found something useful ? Why not
If you have followed the four easy steps in this tutorial you won’t have to see that message anymore in your notification area.
how to change icons with Zedge
Let me show you how to change icons with the Zedge app on android phones.I ...read more
How to screenshot Galaxy J1 J2 J5 and J7
This is how to do screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy J1, J2, J5 and J7.Once you ...read more
how to unblock a contact on android
The Android operating system for cell phones is very versatile. In some cases the numerous ...read more
Finding your lost Android device
Not everyone is perfect. People sometimes forget to turn off the lights, or forgot to ...read more