This is how you remove the sidebar on your Samsung cell phone.
The multi window or split screen is a handy feature if you tend to multi task ou your cell phone. If you don’t like to use tat function the side bar on your phones screen is a bit of a nuisance.
Let me show you how to get rid of it either by pushing it to the side or by totally disabling it so you won’t have to see it ever again.
If all you want to do is to make it partially go away all you have to do is to touch the small blue arrow on the sidebar and it will dock to the side. If you would like to completely remove the sidebar from your phone you will have to do one of the following.
First way of removing the sidebar.
- Pull down the notification area on your screen by putting your finger on the top of your screen and pulling down.
- Push the multi window icon located in the upper area of your screen. If you can’t see it. If you can’t see it you will have to put your finger on the icons and push the to the left until the multi window icon appears.
- If this was useful why not
If for some reason you can’t find it or you simply cant get this way to work there is another way of removing it.
Second way of removing the sidebar.
- Go to your apps folder by pressing the apps icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Find and press the settings icon. ( It looks like gears )
- In the upper half of the next screen press the My device.
- Locate and press the Display icon.
- In this final step to remove the sidebar, remove the tick in the tab that says Multi window.