The ability to take a screenshot of your phones screen is something we are starting to get used to. However the way to do these screendumps are in most cases different from devise to devise. To do a screenshot on the HTC droid DNA follow these easy instructions.
There are two ways of capturing your screen on the Droid DNA, below I will explain how to.
First way to screenshot on HTC droid DNA.
- Press and hold the power button AND the volume down button at the same time.
- Hold the for about a second or two and the screenshot will be stored on your phone.
Second way of doing a screenshot on HTC droid DNA.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Immediately after power button is pressed tap the home button and the screen dump will be stored on your phone.
- Found something useful why not
Once you have captured your phones screen using one of these two ways you can find you new picture in your phones gallery. Anew folder will have appeared for where the screens are stored.
From here you can touch your photos to bring up a menu, from where you can share them with your friends through your favorite social media or by sending it as a MMS or a mail.