This is how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy mega 6.3 I9200 and the Galaxy mega 5.8 I9150.
To capture what is happening on your ophones screen is something we have come acustomed to over the years.
It was not always like this. Not that many years ago we would have to bring out our cameras if we wanated to share with someone what was happening on our cell phones screen.
There are two ways of doing it. I will show you the most way you will use if you want to show of to your friends first.
- Put the palm of your hand so it covers the screen from top to bottom.
- Swipe your hand from right to left across the screen.
- A white line will go across the screen to confirm that the action has been registered.
- It will likely not work on the lock screen so unlock your phone before attempting this.
Doing it this way can somtimes be a little hard so let me show you the way that you are more likely to use.
- Press and hold the power and the home button at the same time.
- The phone will use about a second to register the combination. Do not release before the confirmation pops up.
- Let me repeat some key words here : Press and hold and the words at the same time.
- If this was useful why not share it with your friends.
How to disable launcher icon notifications on Android
Notifications is a helpful feature of any modern phone. It lets you know when something ...read more
How to update Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
Follow these easy steps to get your Samsung updated to the latest available software version. Keeping ...read more
How to screenshot Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
This is how to do screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Once you know how ...read more
How to setup Samsung Gear VR and run your first game
The Samsung Gear VR is a virtual reality headset that uses your smartphone to deliver ...read more