How to do a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy s3
One of the main advantages in my opinion of buying a Samsung galaxy s smart phone has always been its ability to do a screen capture without the need to root your phone. This is particularly important for webmasters who need this function to get pictures for their websites. With the release of the Galaxy s III Samsung has introduced a brand new way of doing so. This way of doing it is definitely very cool however a bit difficult to master. So thankfully the standard Ice Cream Sandwich way of doing it also works. In this tutorial I will cover both ways starting with the brand new and very cool way. This will also work on the American I535 the T999 and the I747
If you got the Samsung Galaxy s4 check out our Galaxy s4 screenshot tutorial, which is slightly different from this one.
- Put the palm of your hand so it covers the screen from top to bottom.
- Swipe your hand from right to left across the screen.
- A white line will go across the screen to confirm that the action has been registered.
- It will likely not work on the lock screen so unlock your phone before attempting this.
- Press and hold the power and the home button at the same time.
- The phone will use about a second to register the combination. Do not release before the confirmation pops up.
- Let me repeat some key words here : Press and hold and the words at the same time.
Found something useful, why not
Why not let me show you a few ways to backup your Android photos so you won’t loose another picture again.