How to update the Samsung Galaxy note 2 to the latest official firmware version.
The best way to ensure that your devise is the best cell phone it can be is to ensure that it always is running the newest possible version of Android Os. This will ensure that you get the maximum performance from your phone. If you are not certain that your phone company has made available an update, there is a easy way to check for updates on your Note 2.
Checklist before you update.
- For safe measure you should backup all your data to ensure that nothing gets lost in the process.
- Never start updating you device on a low battery. If you run out of juice in the middle of the update you may brick your phone.
How to update the Galaxy Note 2.
- From the home screen Go to your apps.
- From your apps go to the settings.
- From your settings scroll down to the bottom and choose the about device.
- At the top choose the Software update.
- Next hit the Update button and your Galaxy Note 2 will connect to the Samsung servers to check if there are any new updates available.
- If an update has been made available by your phone service provider all you have to do is watch as your Note gets the latest official update.
- Found somthing useful why not
Why update your device.
There are many reasons why it is recommended to update your phone to the latest Android Os version. One of the most important is that Android is getting safer for each new version that comes out. If you want to make sure that your data is as safe as possible from hacking and malicious attacks from software and viruses, this would be the easiest and best way to do so.
With each new update comes a host of visual enhancements to our phones. If you want your phone to be as visually stunning as possible it pays (especially since updating is free ) to have your phone running the latest Android Os firmware.
In rare cases an update can go wrong this is very rare though so I would not worry about it to much. Should you however be so unlucky I recommend reading this artickle from pc world
Wondering why Samsung phones get the latest updates so fast you should read this article from nytimes on Samsung Android updates
How to make a GIF with the Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
This is how you make a GIF or animated screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy S8 ...read more
How to screenshot Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
This is how to do screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Once you know how ...read more
How to screenshot Galaxy J1 J2 J5 and J7
This is how to do screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy J1, J2, J5 and J7. Once you ...read more
how to upload portrait and landscape pictures on instagram
Last week Instagram finally decided to let users post portrait and landscape photos to instagram. ...read more