galaxy s3 jelly bean update officialy here
Today we have finally been getting the first reports from Poland that the official Jelly Bean Android 4.1.1 version has been made available for OTA update.
If you have the Samsung Galaxy s3 you have the best cell phone that money can buy, now however you can make it an even better phone.
This is news we have been waiting for a long time, and somthing we are very excited to bring on to you. After quite a few rumors about when the update would be here and numerous leaked roms the day for updating your Samsung Galaxy s3 to Jelly bean is finally here.
If you just cant wait to find out if the upgrade has been made available in your country and on your carrier there is an easy way to check it. Just follow thes steps to check.
How to update your Galaxy s3 to Samsungs official Jelly bean 4.1.1.
- Turn on your Wi-fi or mobile data. Please take note that if you are not on a data plan it will be expensive to download this update via mobile data data such as 3G LTE or 4G.
- Open you apps list on your cell phone and press the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu that appears and press the About device button.
- At the top of the next menu press the Software Update.
- Now hit the Update button. Your cell phone will now connect to the Samsung servers and check for availability of the update to your phone.
So what can you expect from your Galaxy s3 after upgrading to Jelly bean?
- Faster and more responsive.
Due to Jelly beans improved vsync timings it will behave smoother. This means a more responsive and reactive Android Os. It will even try to anticipate your next move before you do it to ready the resorces you will need next
- Better support for international users
This means Jelly Bean will support Arabic glyphs and Japanese amongst others.
- Resizable app widgets