Last week Instagram finally decided to let users post portrait and landscape photos to instagram. Here is a tutorial on how to do it.
For me personally it was never much of a problem since I have only been on instagram for a week or so at the time this goes to the pen. But From what I have understood lots of people have been campaigning for Instagram to allow landscape and portrait images.
For those of you have been waiting for this opportunity but still haven’t figured out exactly how to do it, let me show you.
how to upload portrait and landscape pictures on instagram
- Hit the camera icon in the bottom of the screen from the Instagram app. Which will take you to the upload screen.
- In your gallery choose an image by pressing it.
- In the lower left corner of the image you picked press the icon with the two arrows to choose between square and landscape or portrait mode, depending on which image you are trying to upload.
- Press the arrow in the upper right corner to go to the filters and adjustments page.
- Press the arrow in the upper right corner again to add your description, tags and location.
- Lastly confirm you selection by pressing the upper right corner again to upload your newly created landscape or portrait picture.
- If you liked the tutorial feel free to
or if you liked the picture follow me on Instagram @hertilbansen
How to make a GIF with the Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
This is how you make a GIF or animated screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy S8 ...read more
How to screenshot Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
This is how to do screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Once you know how ...read more
How to screenshot Galaxy J1 J2 J5 and J7
This is how to do screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy J1, J2, J5 and J7. Once you ...read more
how to unblock a contact on android
The Android operating system for cell phones is very versatile. In some cases the numerous ...read more