How to screenshot on the HTC ONE
From time to time you will find yourself in a position where you are going to want to share what is going on on your cell phone screen with someone. It’s nice to know that these days this is not going to a problem. In this tutorial I will show you how you can make a screenshot on the HTC ONE, and the new HTC ONE (M8).
Thankfully these days more and more cell phone manufactures has implemented a way for us to capture the things happening on our screens without the need to root our phones. This is how to take a screen dump on the HTC ONE.
Step by step instruction on how to screenshot on the HTC ONE.
- Press and hold the Power button on the top left of your phone.
- Without releasing the first button press the home button in the lower right of your phones screen.
- If this was useful why not
If you found this way a little hard to get right there is a second way of doing it.
HTC ONE screenshot second way.
- Press and hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
- make sure you press them at the SAME time and that you HOLD them pressed for about 2 secons intil your cell phone screen flash.
That’s it you should now have a new picture of your phones screen in the screenshot section of your gallery. If you can’t find the screenshot folder in your gallery don’t worry it will appear after you have done it one time.
From your gallery there should be a multitude of options for sharing you new picture with your friends and family either through favorite social media or simply through messaging them directly.