Every once in a while you will find yourself in a situation where you would like to share with someone what just happened on your phone. Luckily on the LG G3 you can do a print screen just like you can on any other computer.
Just like any other smartphone or PC you can do a screenshot on the LG G3. Due to the different button configuration on this phone the procedure is a little bit different. Actually there are two ways of achieving it on this phone. Let me show you how.
- Press the volume down and the power button at the same time.
- Don’t let go until you hear a flashing sound and receive a visual confirmation on your screen.
The easiest way of doing this is by placing your index finger over both buttons and pressing down quite firmly. This way you can access this feature one handed.
- Pull down the notification area from the top of the screen.
- press the quick memo + icon in the corner of your screen.
- to save the image press the floppy disc icon.
- If you would like you could jot down notes on the captured screen before doing so.
Once you are done you can head on over to the gallery to see how it turned out. If you are not sure how to find your gallery you should simply go to your home screen press the middle circular button with the six dots in it. Next scroll your way through your apps until you find one named gallery. Once you have opened your gallery open the screenshots folder to see your newly made images.