The eagerly avaited Motorola Moto X will suposedly launch on August 23rd.
Acording to phonearena.com they got an email from a reader that got his hands on a document revealing Verizon roadmap for the coming months.
Among the most significant finds was the release date of the much talked about Moto X from Motorola. We know there have been a lot of rumors about the phone the last few weeks.
The latest rumor we heard of was that now Google owned Motorola will spend $500 million to get start moving some smart phones. It’s been a long time since Motorola was one of the top cell phone manufacturers in the world. Maybee this imence marketing budget can get them back in the game. I feel pretty confidant when I say that Google did not buy motorola to sell 2 million phones a year. Most likely they are gunning for Samsung, HTC and IPhone.
Here are the details from the leaked document :
- 7/10 – Verizon Familybase – next version of usage controllswith additional functionallity, family based pricing, etc…
- 7/10 – Equipment Warranty & total equipment coverage price increase (Embedded customers) – Notify excisting customers of price change effective for them in September.
- 7/11 – Social circle – Social media program to allow employees to share maneged news through a third party site.
- 7/25 – Equipment warranty & total equipment coverage price increase (new customers) – New pricing for new customers extended warranty ($1.99 to $3) TEC ($6.99 to $8)
- 7/25 – LG Exalt – crystal-clear sound quality and the largest display available on basic flip phone
- 7/25 – Price lock guarantee 2 yr contract options on 4 plans from Cox so that customers will will recieve a price lock on promotional pricing for 24 months
- 8/1 – HTC One
- 8/1 – NFL mobile 2013 – app launch
- 8/8 – 4G LTE router
- 8/15 – Samsung convoi 3 – replacing convoi 2
- 8/22 – This product combines the functionallity of the current home phone connect with added 4G router
- 8/23 – Motorola X
- 8/29 – prepaid Samsung stellar
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 leaked again by casemaker
Surprice surprice. Another casemaker, this time vrs design has leaked images of the soon to ...read more
Lots of images of the Samsung Galaxy s7 Olympic games edition
Samsung has finally revealed the highly anticipated olympic games edition of the Galaxy S7, Check ...read more
Top new features of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Now we all know the hottest devices in the smartphone world right now are the ...read more
This is the Samsung Galaxy S7 and the S7 Edge
It’s been a year since MWC 2015 was held at Barcelona, and here we are ...read more