With the galaxy s selling more than 24 million and the galaxy s 2 so far selling more than 28 million and now the galaxy s3 has in excess of 10 million units in preorder it won’t come as a surprise if Samsung releases a Galaxy s4 in 2013.In fact I would bet a lot of money on it if I had the chance.
So What can we expect from the next flagship phone from the south Korean smartphone maker Samsung. The following information you should remember is at its best only rumors and hearsay.
With each new phone in the s series there has been a increase in screen size
- Galaxy s 4,0 ” super AMOLED screen
- Galaxy s2 4,3 ” super AMOLED plus screen
- Galaxy s3 4,8 ” super AMOLED screen
- Galaxy s4 5″ super AMOLED plus screen
Seeing that there has bee an increase in screen size in each new model I think it is a safe bet that the forth version will also have a bigger screen than the previous model. My
guess is that the galaxy s IV will have a 5 inch display. Hopefully they can do this without increasing the size of the phone itself any more. It is a wish from my side that it will at least stay a lot smaller then the Galaxy Note.
- Galaxy s v2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to v2.3
- Galaxy s2 v2.3.4 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.x
- Galaxy s3 v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Galaxy s4 v5.0 (K******)
- Galaxy s Single core 1 GHz cortex processor
- Galaxy s2 Dual core 1.2GHz cortex processor
- Galaxy s3 Quad core 1.4GHz cortex processor
- Galaxy s4 Six core 1.6 GHz cortex processor
- Galaxy s 122.4 x 64.2 x 9.9 mm. 119 grams.
- Galaxy s2 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm. 116 grams.
- Galaxy s3 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm. 133 grams.
- Galaxy s4 135.9 x 70.8 x 8.8 mm. 140 grams.
- Galaxy s 1500 mAh Li-Ion.
- Galaxy s2 1650 mAh Li-Ion.
- Galaxy s3 2100 mAh Li-Ion.
- Galaxy s4 2400 mAh Li-Ion.