What it is
The short explanation is that it is a way to transfer files between two phones with a minimum amount of hassle.
How it works
By putting two phones together back to back you can easily transfer files between them. First of all you need two Galaxy s3 devices because the s beam only works on this phone as of jet. Hopefully more phones will get support for this technology soon.
- Put the phones back to back
- Hold for a second until they pair
- Tap the file you want to share
- Accept the transfer on the receiving phone
- As soon as the transfer is done you can use it on the receiving phone
About Samsung’s Knox Counter
Some OEMs have decided to implement their own security software in their devices, most of ...read more
how to unblock a contact on android
The Android operating system for cell phones is very versatile. In some cases the numerous ...read more
This is Xposed framework
The ability to customize and personalize your device is something we know and love, most ...read more