How to reset your Sony Xperia Z1 compact to factory settings.
The reasons for wanting to do a factory reset on your smartphone can be many. The most common reasons are that you are selling your phone and want to make sure your data is not obtained by someone else or that your phone has been behaving strangely or slowly.
When you reset your Xperia Z1 compact you completely wipe all the data from its memory. Once the phone restarts, it behaves just the way it was when it was new. Apart from the fact that it will not revert to previous firmware versions.
How to reset Xperia Z1 Compact.
- Pull down the notification area on your phone, by putting your finger on the top edge of your screen and pulling down. Hit the settings icon.
- Scroll down and hit the backup and reset icon.
- On the lower half of the screen press where it reads factory data reset.
- If you would like to also remove your data, like music and photos be sure tick that box before hitting the reset phone icon.
- If this was helpful why not
Your phone will now power down and restart. If you ticked the erase internal storage option your Xperia Z1 Compact will restart just the way it was the day you bought it.
Check out these related tutorials :
- How to screenshot on the Xperia Z1 compact.
- How to update the Xperia Z1 Compact.
- How to customize the Xperia Z1 Compact home screen.
Customize Xperia Z1 homescreen
How to customize the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact home screen.One of the main advantages of ...read more
How to update Xperia Z1 Compact
This is how you update the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact to the latest Android Os ...read more